terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2012

THE difference...


















To all those (some from the about 5,000 or getting into it) that follow this blog, I have NOT forgotten the challenge (that a friend and colleague put to me) to explain herein HOW is Cambridge different and HOW can any PT-garden by the 'Atlantique Ouest' university boost itself research wise to a Cambridge-like-status, nearly lunch-free.

 I will return (who said that??) after this summer fronts of work there SW and there NE, and I will deliver (who said that?) an appraisal, written in situ, on WHAT makes Cambridge different. I must warn you, however, that it takes a quantum leap of faith and yes, forget Oxford, that's just a place where by chance a city has a university. Seemingly... .

I also fear that most of those who may even come to read that (wait for eg October) post upon some recommendation from some of you, will say, in a rather silly and boring manner, repeating and repeating ad nauseam, que  nao se pode aplicar, que ja sabem tudo, ''nao precisamos de saber mais nada''.

In any case, I shall return (who said that?).




The Honourable Schoolboy

Sem comentários: